Tuesday, February 8, 2011
GoogleApps
I really like GoogleApps I feel that it is fairly easy to navigate. I like all the different things you can do on it. I never knew it existed until now. I plan on using GoogleApps now that I know about it. It seems like it would be a good tool to have whether your in elementary school, high school, or college. If I were to work in a group it would make my life easier because I could share information quickly. We wouldn't have to send emails back and forth to each other. ( which can get so confusing) I like how when you type in words it saves everything you write, right away. That is really cool. Because unlike a word document you have to constantly save your work. A disadvantage is they don't have as many applications. For example, in the presentation section they have less backgrounds and details. Some of the things GoogleApps offers are presentations, text documents, spreadsheets, drawings,images and videos. They offer a wide variety of applications to use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment